- Gwel An Mor
- Caddy's Corner Lodges
- Mullion Cove Lodges
- Swandown Lodges
- Woodside Lodge Retreat
- Marwell Lodges
- Waveney River Centre
- Heathside Lodges
- Warren Lodges
- Ashby Woulds Lodges
- Ashlea Pools Lodges
Must Dos (family days out)
- Crealys Great Adventure Park Exeter
- Pecorama Seaton
- Wookey Hole Caves Wells
- River Cottage HQ In the heart of famous River Cottage country you can learn to cook with fine fresh local ingredients the River Cottage way!
- Lord Poulett Arms A delightful elegantly restored village pub and restaurant serving superb local fayre
- Barleymows Farm Shop and Restaurant Quality produce, home-made ice cream and much more
View lodges »
Swandown Lodges | SomersetCheck availability / book »
About Swandown Lodges
Swandown Lodges is part of our Evermore Lodge holidays collection, enviably set within the breathtaking parkland of the historic Cricket St Thomas estate on the Dorset/Somerset border. A magnificent base for creating cherished holiday memories amidst the South Wests eternal charm.
Each ber-stylish lodge is a triumph of cutting-edge design and contemporary luxury, resulting in individual interiors that beautifully complement their backdrop of glorious countryside with views stretching to the coast. The estate also hosts superb facilities, offering a leisure complex, spa, sauna and steam room among numerous ways to unwind.
Equidistant between the bustling market towns of Crewkerne and Chard, shopping opportunities and an array of historic and cultural gems abound in the local area. Just a short drive away the spectacular Jurassic Coastline awaits a World Heritage Site simply begging to be explored and cherished memories to be created.
What's Unique about Swandown Lodges?
- Spectacular open, rolling countryside views welcome you to your luxurious Dorset getaway
- Over six miles of fantastic private tracks, roads and paths for the exclusive use of guests on the historic Cricket St Thomas estate ideal for exploring, walking and cycling!
- A superb and unique miniature railway whistles and glides through fantastic scenic countryside surrounding around the Cricket St Thomas estate where the lodges are situated
Typical Lodge features:
- Private outdoor hot tub (Except Blackdown and Netherhaye)
- Log burning stove
- Flat screen TV with Blu-ray and freeview
- DAB radio
- Additional TV in master bedroom
- iPod docking station
- Kitchen including dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and shower
- Luxurious bathrobes and slippers in each master bathroom
- Quality bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Large patio with barbecue
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots, travel cots and highchairs included
- Pets 20pw (in specific accommodation) (max 2)
Check availability / book »